Inspired by some chats with my co-worker, I'm back to the blog world - documenting recent recipes and as always the slow moving craft projects.
I did finish the felted hat for baby Dylan (now 1 year old), and made a guitar print apron for 7abiby for valentines day, both projects from my list last year. I also am about 90% complete with the bolero sweater, but finishing projects is so hard! Definitely the most difficult part for me. I've also made some makeup pouches for my purse, using a cute Amy Butler pattern I got awhile back on a shopping spree, and a pillow case for a throw pillow for my bed with fabric from that same trip. I'm reserving the rest of the fabric though - for a Kaffe Fassett quilt - to begin in 2010 if I can finish all my other projects first!
-Eman's baby bib (I luv veggies - from sublime stitching)
-Mah jong make up pouch (come on - it's already cut out!)
-Oil cloth pouch for my cap & goggles (with a stylish bag will I get to the pool?)
-Red/White polka dot dress (can I get it done before Greek Fest - who am I kidding)
-The Shirt dress - still sitting half cut out on my desk - I don't even see it anymore
I think that is most of them, but I probably have another list somewhere...
As for food, I joined Livestrong.com in an effort to be more mindful about my food, and to track my intake, etc. I'm finding it a good tool, and 7abiby and I are both on there - and can share recipes/meals which makes it easier since we do eat many meals together.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment