
Perhaps by publicly listing my projects it will motivate me to actually start making some progress on them!
Here's what's currently in progress or at least in progress in my mind.
Partially complete:
1. Colleen & Shun's wedding gift - I need to finish it before heading over to visit them!
2. Shirt dress - half a muslin cut out on my work table waiting to be marked and sewn up for fitting
In the wings or in my mind:
1. Half-gloves from the Stitch Lounge tutorial (link here: http://stitchlounge.com/site/blog/79/half-glove-tutorial)
2. Swing coat - supposed to be a project with Lainy
3. Quilted pillow for Jackey
4. Knitted shrug (Debbie Bliss pattern http://www.debbieblissonline.com/books/ss/ss_1.htm)
5. Potential gift for a particular person (this is definitely only in my mind)
6. Another serged knit top, I've got 11/2 hours at Stitch and the serger awaits me. I just have to do the prep work here first. I have an idea for a mock turtleneck with a pleated seam above the bust. We'll see how it turns out.
7. Many others I can't list without getting super overwhelmed at how little I've been accomplishing here
No comments:
Post a Comment